Energy audit of your Home/Office would help you understand the following;
- How much power do your home appliances really use? Knowing your home appliances electrical requirements can be very beneficial. It helps the identification of energy losses and reducing electricity bills.
- How much energy your home appliances consume on a daily basis to predict your upcoming bill
- Human safety or appliance safety hazards
In other words, human safety & electricity cost savings are the major benefits of Energy Audit.
Let’s discuss some major benefits of home energy audits in detail.
The first and foremost reason behind the increasing demand for an energy audit is the safety of your home. If there are too many energy consuming appliances being in use, then there are so many risks/exposures of overloading/short-circuiting your home’s electrical systems. Moreover, it can also cause damage to precious human life and appliance as well.
Another reason you may want to consider an electrical audit of your home is to identify any power losses due to power distribution faults, inefficient appliance, and identification of excessive power consuming appliances that might be costing you much more due to prolong usage. The cost of electricity is not getting any lower, and your home’s appliances can really push up your power bill.
Since the electricity cost is increasing, your home appliances can really push up your bill.
Major benefits of an Energy audit are as under:
1. Identification of abnormal electrical load distribution (especially for 3-phase power connection users)
5. Assessment of average energy consumption to indicate abnormal billing.